April 22, 2009

Tuesday Thingers

Today's Question from Wendi's Book Corner: Did you know about Helper Badges? Do you have any badges? If so, what is your highest medal/number? What is your lowest? Do the badges give you any incentive to help add to the areas of LT that they cover (Common Knowledge, Venues, etc)?
First of all "Today's Question" for me is Wednesday not Tuesday...work has been incredibly busy since late last week and I can finally take a breath and catch up on blog posts.
We can get Helper Badges! I had no clue. Well I do not have any currently but its nice to think I could get one sometime in the future. I'd like to help more, especially with Common Knowledge. I'll keep this in mind next time I'm adding a new addition to My Library. I need to spend some more time on LT and see what new features and updates there are. Never seems like you have enough time in the day for all you want to do!

1 comment:

  1. Common Knowledge is my favorite area right now. Some of those badges seem pretty hard to get, but we'll see. :)

    Thanks for stopping by and participating in Thingers last week! I've got the post up for this week. ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete