February 24, 2009

Tuesday Thingers

Today's question from Wendi's Book Corner: Do you have a specialized blog where you only review a certain genre or type of book? If so, what is your favorite thing about that type of book? If not, what is/are your favorite genre(s)? What makes that genre(s) a favorite?
Nope. My blog is a random mix of mystery/suspense, romance, historical fiction, fiction, action/adventure. I get bored easily so I mix up what I read...usually I don't read the same genres back to back and I pretty much never read non-fiction. Also I do not post reviews on all the books I read. For romance I rarely post reviews because there are some really really good romance blogs out there that post reviews for books in the genre.
I like action/adventure for the thrill, mystery/suspense for the problem-solving and figuring out the whodunit, historical fiction for the escapism and living that time in history through the characters and romance for the HEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment