November 11, 2008

Naked in Death by J.D. Robb

Naked in Death is 19th on the All ABout Romance's Top 100 Romance Books 2007 list. I have read a lot of the later In Death series books and finally worked my way back to where it all started. I do find it difficult to believe that Naked made it to 19th on the list. I love the In Death series, can't wait to read each new novel in the series and usually rate every effort a solid 4.0 but I can only give Naked in Death the same and no more. 

Naked in Death is a very good book and I think it earns its place more so because it was one of the first, if not the first, introduction into a new sub-sector of the Romance genre - Futuristics, but I think there are a lot of other books out there that deserve to be in 19th place more than Naked... 

My Rating: 4.0 Chapters

No comments:

Post a Comment