November 25, 2008

TuesdayThingers

Today's question- Blog Widgets. Do you use them? Do you have them on your blog? Do you know what I'm talking about? :-) A blog widget is that list of books "From my LibraryThing" and such, that you'll sometimes see on someone's sidebar. If you use it, do all of your books show up or do you have it set to only show certain books? Do you have a search widget, which would allow your blog readers to search your library? Have you ever made a photomosaic of your book covers? You can find widgets and photomosaic information on the "Tools" tab in LibraryThing.

I do use blog widgets.  I think they add many more layers of interest to your blog.  I have all sort of widgets but I like especially my own customized "Recent Books from My Library" LibraryThing widget.  I do not have a search widget but I did create a widget from Picasa that shows jpegs of Eye-Catching Books Covers and a counter widget. I have never made a photomosiac of my book covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment