November 11, 2008

Tuesday Thingers

Today's question: LT Things- t-shirts, bags,cue cats- are you into the "stuff"? Do you use a cuecat to enter your books, or do you enter them manually? What do you think of the stuff?

I have an LibraryThing membership, that's about all my LT stuff, though I have received a numer of ARCs using LT's EarlyReviewers program. A great program!!! Thanks LT. Before I got my LT membership I had pulled all my isbns into Bookpedia using websites such as chaptersindigo.ca, amazon.com, and amazon.ca to find isbns. Then when I got my LT membership I imported all the isbns from a .csv file I created with Bookpedia. With Bookpedia and LibraryThing I don't need anything more to organize my books. I think "the stuff" is a great way to promote pride in something you really love using and are proud to promote. GO LT Nation!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't LibaryThing great? I have accounts with LT, Shelfari & Good Reads but I like LT best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best. There are just so many features to like. I have a Good Reads account too but its just not as easy to navigate. I thought I would stop there even though Shelfari is visually appealing. My LT membership is the best $20 I have spent!

    ReplyDelete