December 2, 2008

Tuesday Thingers

What's the most popular book in your library? Have you read it? What did you think? How many users have it?
 
Its funny because I have had the Harry Potter series on my to purchase list for a long time but I want to buy the whole set, which will cost a lot. I have read the first two Harry Potters and loved them but I stopped reading the series when I decided I wanted to buy the whole set and read them all one after another. I have read The Da Vinci Code and watched the movie but I do not own the actual book, although I do own Angels & Demons, which I thought was a much better story.
The first book in the list that I actually have in my library is...The Hobbit, or There and Back Again (24,939), with the second being Pride and Prejudice (23,275). I love both books and have read them multiple times as well as The Lord of the Rings and all of Jane Austen's works.

No comments:

Post a Comment