December 30, 2008

TuesdayThingers

Today's question: Here is a list of the main areas of Library Thing:
1. Home (http://www.librarything.com/, before you log in)
2. Home (once you log in, contains Your Home, Your Profile, Connections, Recommendations, Reviews, Statistics, Clouds, Gallery, Memes)
3. Profile (Recent activity, tags, comments, members with your books)
4. Your Library 5. Your Tags 6. Add Books 7. Talk 8. Groups 9. Local 10. Search 11. Zeitgeist (Stats, Top Lists) 12. Tools (Widgets, Store) 13. Blog
What area are you most familiar with? What area is your favorite? What area are you curious about? Are there any that you have not really looked at?

Areas I am most familiar with are 2, 4, 6, 10 and 11.  Adding books, looking at My Library and searching for books and reviews are my favourite things to do on LibraryThing.  LT is my number one place to go trolling for reviews!!  

I also visit the Zeitgeist on occasion to see who I have the most books in common with and what top books I have in my library.  I am most curious about Blog, Talk and Groups as have not spent a lot of time in these areas.  I have no idea what Talk is - if its sending comments then I have done that  - maybe I should find out what it is again before I say I have no idea what it is! I have tried to add my Local City a couple times but it never seems to work, goes back to the default of Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment