I'm not too much of a fan of spamming bloggers with awards in this way but in this case this is a great opportunity to mention a few more blogs that are my favourites and I am a dedicated follower of. Here are the seven blogs that I love.
1. Passages to the Past. Amy's posts always want to make me buy more books! The most recent being The Swan maiden! She also holds great contests.
2. The Printed Page. Marcia has an eclectic range of book reviews and blog posts and I always look forward to what she will post about next.
3. Medeival Bookworm. Meghan is dedicated to all things historical. I love her reviews.
4. The Good, The Bad and The Unread. These ladies post on a wide range of sub-genres within romance. There are many great books out there I would not have know of but for this blog.
5. The Bookworm. Naida has these blog posts called Wordless Wednesdays, Quote of the Moment that make me sigh with pleasure. Her recent A Book post with Emily Dickinson quote and accompanying picture was just perfect.
6. ReadingAdventures. Marg also posts at Historical Tapestry. Another eclectic poster. My recent favourite post of hers was where she Trekked herself... I love the Lego characters in posts and on her home page too. How cool is that! (Yes I am a total geek and proud of it). Also...I bought North & South solely because of following Marg's blog! Richard.
7. Habitually Chic is my newest favourite blog that was recommended by Deanna Raybourn. Beautiful pictures of amazing design and artwork. I can dream can't I!