May 14, 2009

I Won Bobbi Brown's Living Beauty

Thanks to Wendi at Wendi's Book Corner for holding some great contests recently. Here are the winners of all of her contests.  I won one of five copies of Bobbi Brown's Living Beauty from Hachette Book Group.  Browsing in Coles I picked up the book and was flipping through to see what I might potentially win.  I like how Bobbi presented women from all walks of life and of certain age (the book focuses on women over 40) and shows how a little makeup can really let the beauty within shine out. Cannot wait to receive a copy and implement all her tips and tricks.  Will post a review soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win. Doesn't it make you feel good to win some nice things once in a while?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great! I love winning books... especially if I am keen about a particular one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win. I have heard good things on that book.

    ReplyDelete