January 6, 2009

TuesdayThingers

Did you know that there are 1497 authors participating in LT Authors? If you haven't checked it out, head over for a moment and see if you can find out something new about an author! If you don't have time to go snooping, have you ever looked at the LT Author page before? Did you know that it is for authors and readers alike? Have you ever looked up a favorite or new author on LT to see what they read and if they have left any comments or reviews themselves? Have you ever told an author about LT Authors and encouraged them to check the site out?
Wow, that's a lot of authors! I have looked at an author profile page before...I posted a review on Meg Waite Clayton's book The Wednesday Sisters.  She commented to me and I took the time to peruse her profile. I have never looked at the LT Author page before though.  I occasionally look at the Zeitgeist Overview to see who the top authors are...ok so I just realized that there is an Authors tab in the Zeitgeist.  COOL!   I am always interested in what my favourite authors like to read and recommend and I follow author blogs of Elizabeth Chadwick, Diana Gabaldon, Deanna Raybourn, Jeanne Kalogridis and others.  I have never told an author about LT Authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment