January 13, 2009

TuesdayThingers

Have you ever looked at the Common Knowledge page, or viewed the history of changes/additions? If you were aware of this section, have you added any information? Do you find this information useful or interesting? I often skim the Common Knowledge of each book, taking note of the characters and whether the books are in a series or not. Today was the first day I have looked at the history of changes/additions link. Very interesting...but probably not a link I will visit very often. I have added details to common knowledge before...my first time being when I added The Book of Love by Kathleen McGowan. Some of the fields I don't find very useful but as I mentioned above, I almost always look at the characters and series fields...very useful when you are trying to find other possible books in series that you follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment